Most airline check-in counters (on 2nd floor) open at least 2 hours before your flight, and some also offer early and online check-in. We encourage you to check-in at least 2 hours before your departure time. Follow our step-by-step guide below to ensure a smooth and hassle-free check-in.
Ensure that your check-in goes smoothly:
– Domestic flight: In the check-in lounge on the 2nd floor, check in passengers at Check-in A area; => Completing the check-in procedures, passengers enter the security checking area; => Passengers enter the domestic lounge, to the boarding gate area respectively.
– International flight: In the check-in lounge on the 2nd floor, check in passengers at check-in B area; => Completing check-in procedures, passengers entering the exiting area, security check procedures; => Passengers enter the international lounge, to the boarding gate area respectively.
As check-in operations and requirements vary by airlines, do check with your airline representative or the ground handling agent for more information. For more details, visit our Airlines page.
The security screening is conducted after Departure Immigration. You are required to undergo security screening and have your hand-carried luggage x-rayed. Follow the steps below for a hassle-free experience:
1. Prepare your passport and boarding pass for inspection at the gate.
2. Remove your liquids, aerosols and gels from the bag and place them separately in the tray.
3. Place your electronic (e.g. laptops, mobile phones, tablets) and metallic items (e.g.keys, coins) in a separate tray.
4. Remove your outer wear (e.g. jacket, sweater, coat), hat and high-cut footwear.
5. Place your hand-carried luggage onto the conveyor belt.
6. Proceed through the walkthrough metal detectors or body scanners. Please note that you may be subject to an enhanced security screening process, if required.
There are international safety measures to protect you and your loved ones when travelling.
It is an offence if you fail to comply with these measures, as the safety of all passengers on board the aircraft could be endangered.
Generally, you must not take on board:
- Firearms of any kind including replicas and toys.
- Pointed/edged weapons or sharp objects (E.g multi-purpose tool kits of all sizes).
- Blunt Objects (E.g bats, skateboards and paddles).
- Chemical and toxic substances, and dangerous goods.
- Corrosive substances (E.g. batteries, mercury or drain cleaners)